Featured Not resolved

Hello, I was burned severely by nair this past August and have scars all over my legs. I followed the instructions to the T to ensure no such thing happened and did a test strip without any issues.

After the incident, I called Nair and went over everything that happened. I was told I would get a refund of $6.99 - I paid 10 ... and that was all they could do for me. She never asked for images or proof that I went and spoke to a DR.

about it. Nothing. I was so baffled that I just said nevermind on the refund because that is not acceptable to me. How can this product still be on any shelf?

Don't ever use this product. EVER

Review about: Nair Shower Power Legs Hair Remover.

Reason of review: Scars for life.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

That looks sore ... but what really concerns me is where the top of your foot has turned green with those odd antennae and spots on it.

WOW! that looks like the exact kind of sore i have on my upper thigh after using the “in shower” nair!

i am terrified about how this thing will ever heal up! hope your legs do heal, and hope mine - which is still at open sore stage -will too. great to know company doesnt care... any lawyers out there?

p.s. anon - get a life creeper.

someone shares their pain trying to help others prevent suffering something similar and all you have to say is something ugly? YOU are a pathetic individual

With that repulsive tattoo on your dirty foot , I assure you that nobody is looking at your legs except you.

Do us all a favor and cover up a little more.

aliens_amoung_us

Wow, that looks very painful. Thank you for warning others.

It a shame that companies nowadays don't give a crap about its customers. If you feel strongly about it, then maybe seek an attorney.

h.kitchener

The active ingredients in Nair are Lime and lye which break down the hair allowing for easy removal. Both lime and lye can be caustic when applied on the skin.

This is what happened to you. Your skin should slowly recover with an eventual new layer of skin, altho it may take some time.

Rinse the affected areas with clear water and as it starts to heal, rub a thin layer of vaseline on it to keep it moisturized. Nair didn't seem too concerned as they have probably heard this before, many times.