Featured Not resolved

Hello, I was burned severely by nair this past August and have scars all over my legs.I followed the instructions to the T to ensure no such thing happened and did a test strip without any issues.

After the incident, I called Nair and went over everything that happened. I was told I would get a refund of $6.99 - I paid 10 ... and that was all they could do for me. She never asked for images or proof that I went and spoke to a DR.

about it. Nothing. I was so baffled that I just said nevermind on the refund because that is not acceptable to me. How can this product still be on any shelf?

Don't ever use this product.EVER

Review about: Nair Shower Power Legs Hair Remover.

Reason of review: Scars for life.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Nair?

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

Wow, that looks very painful.Thank you for warning others.

It a shame that companies nowadays don't give a crap about its customers.If you feel strongly about it, then maybe seek an attorney.

h.kitchener

The active ingredients in Nair are Lime and lye which break down the hair allowing for easy removal.Both lime and lye can be caustic when applied on the skin.

This is what happened to you. Your skin should slowly recover with an eventual new layer of skin, altho it may take some time.

Rinse the affected areas with clear water and as it starts to heal, rub a thin layer of vaseline on it to keep it moisturized.Nair didn't seem too concerned as they have probably heard this before, many times.