Turnaround Time

I am a model so I have to always be ready to go.I used nair with rich cocoa butter and vitamin E yesterday morning about 9am.

Last night before bed my legs became so itchy and after patting and rubbing them to prevent from scratching my legs up I asked my husband to rub them. When he turned the lights on he couldn't believe his eyes. I had a photo shoot today that I had to cancel. My legs look horrible.

The only time they don't itch is when I'm in the tub. If this leaves scaring on me I am going to see someone in court. I missed out on a lot of money on this photo shoot because of this. I couldn't even sit still long enough to do the shoot if I wanted to.

My legs still look horrible and I have went to purchase two fans to just blow air on my legs while I rub witch hazel on them when the itching gets uncontrolled.I HATE THIS PRODUCT.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nair and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Veet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Nair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Nair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nair?

Comments

Hi,

i have similar rashes all over my body after using nair wax strips.how long did it take you to recover?

it has been over 20 days for me.how did it heal for you?

thanks,

PS

Dallas, Texas, United States #1233668

OMG...I LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THIS...

SADLY on my FACE. I felt a hair on my chin but I couldn't eek it so I just used a strip.... omg.

I was supposed to go to a Halloween party tonight...I guess that's out unless it clears up within a few hours.

London, London, United Kingdom #1224978

I used facial hair removal within seconds it has burnt my face not happy

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States #1224003

I hate nair hair remover.I undressed for a shower & applied nair to my legs & thighs.

I dropped the lid so I bent over to pick it up from a sitting position, side of the tub, & got a little on my breast. I wiped it off & showered. Later that night, a part of my breast hurt rubbing against my top.

When I checked it, there was a burn spot from touching my breast to my thigh.I have never used it again.