I purchased this product to try it on my arms. I did exactly what the directs said test a small part of the skin wait a few mins then spray arms with a layer, let sit 4 mins and wipe and rinse! Sounds easy right? Well as soon as I applied the product to my arms, within about 1 min my skin began to burn so bad my eyes began to water, and I had to rise off immediately. I ran my arms under cold water for 5 mins, but as soon as I took them out the intense burning began again. I had a work meeting in 20 mins, which I had to cancel due to the amount of pain I was in.

My arms had began to show signs of a chemical burn. My skin was bright red, and the muscle began to throb and swell up but the worst of it all was the stinging!! It was unbearable.

I called my dr and he was able to see me right away. He prescribed me an ointment to use for a week and wrapped my arm in a ace bandage and asked me to come back in a week to check on the healing.

I went back in after a week and my dr was concerned and said I may be scared for good. I added a picture of my arm 6 days after I had used this terrible product.

Please do not use this product!!!! They should be removed from store and banned in homes.

I will do everything in my power to not have this horrible experience happen to another person. Please do not ever use this!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nair and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Nair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nair?

Comments

xreply

Ouch!Guess it worked tho, huh?

I actually had this problem too a couple of years back with a different Nair product.

Skin was peeling for weeks....The sad truth is that some of us just cant use these types of products.You have to have steel skin T_T