Nair Moroccan Argan Oil SprayAway No Touch Spray, 7.5 oz

I purchased this product to try it on my arms. I did exactly what the directs said test a small part of the skin wait a few mins then spray arms with a layer, let sit 4 mins and wipe and rinse! Sounds easy right? Well as soon as I applied the product to my arms, within about 1 min my skin began to burn so bad my eyes began to water, and I had to rise off immediately. I ran my arms under cold water for 5 mins, but as soon as I took them out the intense burning began again. I had a work meeting in 20 mins, which I had to cancel due to the amount of pain I was in.

My arms had began to show signs of a chemical burn. My skin was bright red, and the muscle began to throb and swell up but the worst of it all was the stinging!! It was unbearable.

I called my dr and he was able to see me right away. He prescribed me an ointment to use for a week and wrapped my arm in a ace bandage and asked me to come back in a week to check on the healing.

I went back in after a week and my dr was concerned and said I may be scared for good. I added a picture of my arm 6 days after I had used this terrible product.

Please do not use this product!!!! They should be removed from store and banned in homes.

I will do everything in my power to not have this horrible experience happen to another person. Please do not ever use this!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hair Removal Spray
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #597489 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nair? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 27, 2015 #1000270

Ouch! Guess it worked tho, huh? I actually had this problem too a couple of years back with a different Nair product. Skin was peeling for weeks....The sad truth is that some of us just cant use these types of products. You have to have steel skin T_T

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nair. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nair.
Filing a new complaint about