Used nair hair removal cream for face & upper lip and it left skin discoloration on my upper lip!!The spot is lighter than the rest of my skin so it looks as if I've tried to bleach it.

I tested the cream out before putting it on more areas on my face as said on the box and everything else is fine except for this one spot above my lip!! It's obviously noticable and it's been there for a whole month already!!!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AT ALL.You think you're spending less than $7 on this product to help you out with your personal insecurites, just to spend MORE money to correct the ADDITINAL insecurites that it's left you with!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of nair hair remover from Nair. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nair to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nair?

Comments

Well on the back of the package it said to not use for ur face