Yesterday 12/04/2016 I used the facial brush on hair remover for sensitive skin..
I followed all the instructions and left on for 3 minutes as instructed. As I rinsed the product off my face I felt severe burning, I dabbed my face dry and couldn't believe how much pain i was in. My skin had been burnt. I had tiny patches that were bleeding and big patches that look like I've grazed my face. It took me 4 hours to finally cool my face down..frozen items from the freezer, warm and cold wAter and sitting in front of a fan on full blast.
I don't suffer from bad or spotty skin and I'm completely devistated in how I look.
This certainly is NOT an allergic reaction!!!!
I will be taking this further....
Please find some photos attached and feel free to share to warn others.. Thank you
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."