Wedgefield, Florida
3.5

I'm not sure what chemicals are used in the newer nair hair removal products, but, I used it last night and followed the directions on the bottle.As soon as I applied the cream, my skin started to literally burn so bad so I washed it off after ONE minute and I am left with the worst burn and all these red marks that look like little cuts.

I will NEVER EVER use this product again and I highly recommend no body else does either!It's all over my legs and I'm in so much pain I can't even sit down, get dressed without being so uncomfortable.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of nair hair removal cream from Nair and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nair to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Veet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nair?

Comments