First time I've tried these and really upset at the results and the pain I'm still in. I could care less about the $7 I wasted on the product, I'm fearful my skin has been scared at this point. My face has still feels burned after a day of using these strips on my cheeks/chin/upper lip, and I'm hoping tons of lotions/oils on my face will help to soothe the pain and heal my skin. I followed all directions on the box, and was left with red splotches all over my cheeks and a huge red mark across my upper lip on one side. I look terrible, like a burn victim. I will be contacting the company about this - really horrible product! I had to repeatedly use the strips to get any hair off at all (the box states "same strip may be used several times until it no longer adheres to the skin") and it left my face completely irritated and a mess, and still on fire. And I still have hairs on my face (I'm not that hairy, fine & light colored hair). My lips are a mess too from where the strip touched them.

Don't buy this product - just spend the money on having a salon professional do the work, after all, it is your face. I'm devastated and only hope my skin recovers from this. Very upset, and will NEVER buy another Nair product again, and cannot recommend this brand. Very, very destructive to skin!

This reviewer shared experience about "awful product that causes damage to skin!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $100000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nair and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about nair hair remover from Nair was product didnt work and is dangerous, scars and pain Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Nair to other companies on our site.

Comments

I had the exact same experience, my face is on FIRE

The exact same thing happened to me!I've tried it twice now thinking maybe the first time I did something wrong, the day of and day after it was extremely red and and painful, then the day after my skin was scabbed and peeling.

After the second time I decided to research and see if this has happened to anyone else and apparently it's pretty common.So glad I'm not the only one this has happened to.

#1371937

been there..now i get a scar on my upper lip..and im so upset coz i dont know to remove the scar..