Nair - Dried wax strips
I have purchased nair argan oil body wax strips and a packet of facial wax strips...Went home, opened the packets, and started using it.
First 2 strips were so dried and stuck together, i immediately went back to tesco to inform them as i thought it may be out of date.I asked for an exchange and got refused.They told me they receive a lot of complaints about this product not beiNg satisfactory and nair does nothing :(((((( so, at the moment, i have 2 packets of Nair products bought purchased today one at 3.34 and the other 2.84, both sub standard quality, and i still need to get a packet of veet to be hair free .........
Well not impressed
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Body Wax Strips
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Oh my god! I tried using it. After two minutes, burns and cuts all over my legs! It didn't even get the hair off! Don't use for your own safety!..."
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "i am upset i got nair and the first time it was fine just that not all the hair came of then the last time i used it i left..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."