Oh my god!I tried using it.
After two minutes, burns and cuts all over my legs! It didn't even get the hair off! Don't use for your own safety! I have about 30 cuts all over my legs.
Don't use guys, just don't use it. It may be just me. But don't let it happen to you! Ugh, i was so looking forward to using it.
Trying to find a nice product to use on my thick hairs. And all i get is burns and cuts.
How does this even happen!Just please take my advice and DO NOT USE!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Physical harm. Burns and cuts.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Nair Shower Power Sensitive Hair Remover
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "I am a model so I have to always be ready to go. I used nair with rich cocoa butter and vitamin E yesterday morning about 9am. Last night before..."
- "Been hospitalized quite a few times...they told me hip I had put in infected,they took out and put spacer of some kind . Enjoyed new hip for 2 months til..."
- "I just wanted to tell you, that I have been dealing with Art Van furniture for the last five and a half years, I had a couple of issues in..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."