2.0

Oh my god!I tried using it.

After two minutes, burns and cuts all over my legs! It didn't even get the hair off! Don't use for your own safety! I have about 30 cuts all over my legs.

Don't use guys, just don't use it. It may be just me. But don't let it happen to you! Ugh, i was so looking forward to using it.

Trying to find a nice product to use on my thick hairs. And all i get is burns and cuts.

How does this even happen!Just please take my advice and DO NOT USE!

This reviewer shared experience about "physical harm. burns and cuts." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nair and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Nair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nair?

Comments

I thought I was the only one that this has Happened to,I thought maybe my skin is just weird this happens with every nair product I have used on my legs years ago even as a teenager my parents bought it for me and it burned like crazy hair barely came off and my legs developed a rash type of thing,as an adult few years back I decided to try again samething happen,i don't know how this stuff can stay in the market plus the smell is awful.